Friday 23 October 2009

Feeding The Fire Within




I sat and thought long and hard this morning about ways in which we can enrich our lives in these times of scarcity. After all, we’re in it for the long haul and simply have no choice but to find ways during the hard times to keep our hearts uplifted in order that we may live our lives to the fullest.

Retail therapy was fine while it lasted but did you not feel that for every acquisition, the joy was all so brief, leaving once again a hole that needed to be filled by something else?

So my question is this, exactly how do you nourish your soul? What is it that gives you the motivation to get up and go with a spring in your step and a big wowee at the start of the day?

I would like to share with you some of the ways I feed my own soul in own in order to keep my inner fire alive and well and ready for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment